Things to Do in Lake Tahoe This Holiday Season
- Tahoe's best skiing is just minutes Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe. Ask about our incredible Ski & Stay Packages.
- You don't have to be a skier to enjoy the beauty of Lake Tahoe from the heights of The Gondola at Heavenly. Hop aboard an 8-passenger glass cabin and get whisked 2.4 miles up the side of a mountain for breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Plan to hop off at their observation deck, located half way up, for even more spectacular sights.
Heavenly Holidays Family Festival Events
- December 26th-30, 2019, 2pm-5pm
- S'mores Holiday makes a Heavenly Holiday. Bring your family and enjoy complimentary s'mores from the fire pits at the Fire and Ice restaurant at Heavenly Village.
Christmas Tree Lighting
- Gather 'round as Santa lights the monstrous 70 feet, highly lighted, cut fir tree at Heavenly Village! This fun-filled kick off ceremony will include caroling, music and more! Tree lightings will occur daily at 5pm after November 29th.
Disney Characters return on December 14th
- Find all of your Disney favorites roaming Heavenly Village and on skates in the ice rink! Enjoy this experience every Saturday in December, and daily, 4pm-7pm
Tahoe's Breakfast with Santa
- December 7, 14, and 21, 9am-11am
- Create lifelong memories with your family at a very special breakfast with Santa on Saturday. You'll enjoy having your photo taken with Santa and Mrs. Claus with breakfast at Fire and Ice Restaurant, located in the Heavenly Village.
Heavenly Holidays Rail Jam
- Saturdays, December 7, 14, 21, 4pm-6pm
- This jamming event will take place Heavenly Village, under the Gondola beside the parking garage.
SnowGlobe Music Festival
- December 29-31
- The MTV SnowGlobe Music Festival will take place in South Lake Tahoe at the Lake Tahoe Community College Field at 1 College Way. This annual event combines the world's top musicians with the world's best snow conditions. The SnowGlobe Music Festival is a one-of-a-kind experience that offers the ultimate fusion of music and mountains.
Sledding & Tubing
- Head over to Blizzard Mountain at Sierra-at-Tahoe or Heavenly Mountain Resort for the best tubing experience in South Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe Holiday Dining
- "Celebrate the holidays with your friends at Sideline Sports Pub. Make a group reservation today."
Lake Tahoe Holiday Shopping