We are Delighted to Welcome Your Dogs
Beach Retreat & Lodge welcomes very good boys & girls and invites them to relax and rest those tired paws. Please see pet rules below!
- Beach Retreat & Lodge accepts only dogs.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and must not be left unattended outside of your room while on the Beach Retreat property.
- Dog owners are responsible for their pets at all times.
- Housekeeping or Maintenance will not enter your room with your dog in the room.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room. We are not responsible for dogs left in the room.
- Doggie bag stations and receptacles are located throughout the property for your convenience.
- Please leave your cell phone number at the front desk is in case of emergency or barking disturbing other guests. If you are called, you must return to the hotel immediately.
- There is a fee of $50 per day per dog in the room. Maximum two dog.
- You will be responsible for any room damages incurred by your dog; these charges will be added to you folio.
- Check out our Sidelines Sports Pub for our special dog-friendly menu items.
On the Beach:
During the months of May through September, the beach in front of the hotel is open to the public and is subject to rules and regulations provided by South Lake Tahoe Parks. Dogs MUST be be leashed at all times on South Lake Tahoe public parks and beaches. All Dogs must be licensed and have a current rabies vaccination. During the remaining months of the year the beach falls under the jurisdiction of hotel rules, and pets must always remain on a leash.