The Tavern merges mountain lodge elegance with casual, laid back style. Ideal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or gathering après ski or after a day on the water, the Tavern offers twelve flat-screen TVs, community tables, outdoor …
- Sunday:7:00 a.m.– 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday:5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday:7:00 a.m.– 11:00 a.m.
- Monday:5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:7:00 a.m.– 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday:5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:7:00 a.m.– 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday:5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday:7:00 a.m.– 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday:5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday:7:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday:7:00 a.m.– 10:00 p.m.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: Breaksfast: 7am-11am Lunch/Dinner: 12pm-9pm
Monday - Thursday: Breakfast: 7am-11am Dinner: 4pm-9pm
Friday & Saturday: Breakfast: 7am-11am Lunch/Dinner: 12pm-10pm
For more information, we invite you to call at (530) 541-6722.
The Boathouse-CLOSED for Season
Uniquely perched directly above the water atop our 1,000-foot pier, the nautical themed Boathouse is renowned for its delectable continental cuisine, signature cocktails, quaint setting and panoramic views of Lake Tahoe. …
- Sunday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
For more information or to make reservations, we invite you to call us at (530) 545-4338.
Hours of Operation: CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Open 3pm-9pm daily
The Boathouse is a seasonal restaurant and will close for the season on October 16, 2016. The Boathouse will re-open in late spring.